Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mini-Portfolio

Hello there!
My name is Henry Farmer, and I am studying to become an animator through the animation program here at SJSU, more specifically I would like to focus on 3D animation. I've always wanted to work somewhere in film, specifically bringing characters to life on the big screen. I participate in the ShrunkenHead Man Club on campus as well as the Film Production Society club. As for physics, I am quite excited to be taking this class because of my love for physics (albeit basic knowledge) and would be very interested in applying my knowledge to my animations! I look forward to studying how physics is presented in animation to create convincing motion in my animations!
This piece was done in my ANI 113B Illustration class. It was done in acrylics, and while I did have fun with this, the illustration path isn't exactly for me.
 This was a really fun project to work on! It was from my ANI 12, it was done in graphite.

Here is my animation final from my ANI 128a class, completed last semester. So much fun!


Here's looking forward to this semester learning more about physics in animation!


No comments:

Post a Comment